Shadow Health Reflection: Musculoskeletal And Neurological
Complete the Shadow Health Reflection on Musculoskeletal and Neurological assignments
- Write a 500-word APA reflection essay of your experience with the Shadow Health virtual assignment(s). At least two scholarly sources in addition to your textbook should be utilized. Answers to the following questions may be included in your reflective essay:
- What went well in your assessment?
- What did not go so well? What will you change for your next assessment?
- What findings did you uncover?
- What questions yielded the most information? Why do you think these were effective?
- What diagnostic tests would you order based on your findings?
- What differential diagnoses are you currently considering?
- What patient teaching were you able to complete? What additional patient teaching is needed?
- Would you prescribe any medications at this point? Why or why not? If so, what?
- How did your assessment demonstrate sound critical thinking and clinical decision making?
Musculoskeletal reflection is a process of introspection or self-reflection focused on one’s musculoskeletal system. It involves thinking deeply about the various structures and functions of the bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and other tissues that make up the body’s musculoskeletal system.
The goal of musculoskeletal reflection is to increase self-awareness and mindfulness of one’s body, as well as to identify any issues or imbalances that may be affecting overall health and well-being. This process can be useful for athletes, individuals with chronic pain or mobility issues, and anyone interested in improving their overall physical fitness and health.
Musculoskeletal reflection may involve practices such as stretching, yoga, meditation, or simply taking time to focus on specific areas of the body and become more attuned to physical sensations and movement patterns. By engaging in musculoskeletal reflection, individuals can gain a greater understanding of their bodies and develop strategies for improving physical performance and preventing injury.