Choose the correct answer with solution if possible:
1.Consider a woman BD who has liver disease and cannot metabolize the drug as effectively so that the half-life in her is doubled. The half-life of the drug is typically 4 hours in an individual with normal liver function. If BD stopped taking the drug after 48 hours of administration, estimate the total time that the drug was in her body.
(Options: 48 hours, 52 hours, 62 hours, 70 hours, 88 hours).
2.Consider BD again and that the drug dose was not adjusted based on her liver condition. She is given 100mg of the drug every 4 hours, as would typically be done for a normal individual with her weight and age. What would be steady state concentration of the drug in BD’s plasma in that case? (The concentration normal individual at steady state is typically 3mg/ml.)
(Options: 1.5 mg/mL, 3 mg/mL, 4.5 mg/mL, 6 mg/mL, 12 mg/mL)
3.Glipizide is an anti-diabetic drug that has a pKa of 5.9. Approximately what percentage of the drug would be in the lipid soluble form in the duodenal lumen which has a pH of 7? Discuss pharmacology attributes.
(Options: 1, 7, 14, 28, 90)
4.Passive diffusion through the cellular membranes of gastric cells can lead to very high concentrations of the drug inside gastric cells if the drug has which of the following characteristics? Basic: larger pKb weaker base
(Options: It is a base with pKa of 7, It is an acid with pKa of 3.5, It is a base with pKa of 5.2, It is an acid with pKa of 8.5, It is non-ionizable).
Our swift nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients on Phamarcology essays
Order nursing papers crafted by our swift nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.