Nursing Standardized Simulation
Jesus Garcia is a 28 years who was directly admitted to the medical unit on Tuesday evening with a diagnosis of dehydration. Fifteen days ago, Jesus underwent a partial colectomy with creation of a transverse colostomy. Jesus’ girlfriend Virginia has been taking care of him since discharge and reports that Jesus has resisted participation in colostomy care. Virginia needs to return to her full-time job and is concerned with how Jesus will manage without her at his side
REVIEW PRIOR TO SIMULATION
Nursing Standardized Simulation (Jesus Garcia)
In order to prepare for the simulation, you are required to complete the pre-briefing questions below and submit to the faculty facilitating the simulation prior to the start of pre-briefing. If you do not complete the pre-briefing questions below and submit to faculty facilitating the simulation prior to the start of pre-briefing, you will not be permitted to participate in the simulation.
Please keep in mind you will also be required to recognize a variety of signs and symptoms linked to abnormalities in these skills.
1. What are common signs and symptoms of dehydration?
2. What are complications you may see as a result of poor nutrition?
3. Describe nursing care and interventions for a client with a colostomy
PLEASE USE APA FORMAT AND INCLUDE REFERENCES LESS THAN 5 YEARS OLD
Our swift nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to our clients on all our Essays.
Order nursing papers crafted by our swift nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.