Microbiology Day Six Assignment
Microbiology Day Six Assignment:
a) A girl developed generalized seizures. A CT scan revealed a single brain lesion consistent with a tumor. Biopsy of the session showed cysticerus. The patient lived in South Carolina and had never traveled outside the state. What parasite caused her disease? How is this disease transmitted? How might it be prevented?
b) A California farmer developed a low-grade fever, myalgia, and cough. A chest X-ray exam revealed infiltrate in the lung. Microscopic exam of the sputum revealed round budding Cells. A sputum culture grew mycelia and arthroconidia. What organism is most likely the cause of the symptom? How is this disease transmitted? How might it be prevented.
c) A teeaged male in California complained of remittent fever, chills, and headaches. A blood smear revealed ring-shaped cells in his red blood cells. He was successfully treated with primaquine and chloroquine. The patient lives near the San Luis Rey River and has no history of foreign travel, blood transfusion, or intravenous drug use. What is the disease ? How was it
A) A 40 year old man who was seropositive for HIV experienced abdominal pain, fatique, and low grade fever (38 degree C) for 2 weeks. A chest X-ray exam revealed lung infiltrates. Gram and acid fast stains were negative. A viral culture revealed the cause of his symptoms: a large , enveloped polyhedral virus with double-stranded DNA. What is the disease? Which virus causes it? Why was virus culture done after Gram and acid-fast stain results were obtained
B) A new born female developed extensive vesicular and ulcerative ; lesions over her face and chest. What is the most likely symptoms? How would you determine the viral cause of this disease without doing a viral culture?
C) By May 14, two people living in the same household had died with five days of each other. Their illnesses were characterized by abrupt onset of fever, muscle pain, headache , and cough, followed by rapid development of respiratory failure. By the end of the year, 36 cases of the disease, with a 50% mortality rate, had been confirmed. A member of the Orthomyxoviridae, Bunyaviridac, or Adenoviridac could cause this disease . Differentiate among these families by method of transmission, morphology, nucleic acid, and type of replication. The reservoir for this disease is mice. Name the disease .
Our swift nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients on Microbiology essays
Order nursing papers crafted by our swift nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.