Mental Health Disorders
Mental health disorders
A 38-year-old woman presents to the office with complaints of weight loss, fatigue, and insomnia of 3-month duration. She reports that she has been feeling gradually more tired and staying up late at night because she can’t sleep. She does not feel that she is doing as well in her occupation as a secretary and states that she has trouble remembering things.
She does not go outdoors as much as she used to and cannot recall the last time she went out with friends or enjoyed a social gathering. She feels tired most of the week and states she feels that she wants to go to sleep and frequently does not want to get out of bed. She denies any recent medication, illicit drug, or alcohol use. She feels intense guilt regarding past failed relationships because she perceives them as faults.
She states she has never thought of suicide, but has begun to feel increasingly worthless. Her vital signs and general physical examination are normal, although she becomes tearful while talking. Her mental status examination is significant for depressed mood, psychomotor retardation, and difficulty attending to questions. Laboratory studies reveal a normal metabolic panel, normal complete blood count, and normal thyroid functions.
➤ What is the most likely diagnosis?
➤ What is your next step?
➤ What are important considerations and potential complications of management?
Our swift nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients on Mental Health Disorders essays
Order nursing papers crafted by our swift nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.