Jazz Week 5 Cardiovascular System
Jazz Week 5: Cardiovascular System
Randi Marchant, a 42-year-old waitress, was vacuuming the family room when she felt a painful squeezing in her chest again. This was the third time today, but this one really hurt. She sat down to catch her breath and stubbed out the cigarette she had left smoldering in the half-filled ashtray by the couch. Randi’s husband, Jimmy, and stepdaughter Melanie had pestered her until she finally had taken time off work to see her doctor.
Dr. Harris found that her blood pressure was 158/88-probably owing to the noon rush stress at work, she rationalized. At least her cholesterol test was only 30 points above average this time. It had been slowly coming down, even though she cheated on her diet.
Another wave of pain tightened its icy fingers around her heart, and the pain moved up into both sides of her jaw. Randi thought, “Probably just a little heartburn. Since the pain doesn’t radiate down my left arm, it couldn’t be my heart, could it?”
“Don’t think about the pain,” she told herself. “Think of something else. Melanie’s prom dress needs altering.” Randi fell to the floor, clutching her chest, just as Melonie walked in. She saw her stepmother slumped on the floor and screamed, “Oh no! Help, somebody, help!”
Assuming that Randi is suffering a myocardial infarction, discuss why it is important that she receive appropriate treatment quickly. What signs and symptoms are consistent with an MI? What are her treatment options?
- Incorporate terminology from this chapter into your posts
- Look for outside references to support your answers
Initial post must be a minimum of 5-6 complete sentences
Our swift nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients on Cardiovascular essays
Order nursing papers crafted by our swift nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.