Select a patient that you examined as a nurse practitioner student during the last three weeks of clinical on Gynecological Health Issue. With this patient in mind, address the following in a SOAP Note 1 OR 2 PAGES :
Subjective: What details did the patient provide regarding her personal and medical history?
Objective: What observations did you make during the physical assessment on her Gynecologic Health?
Assessment: What were your differential diagnoses? Provide a minimum of three possible diagnoses. List them from highest priority to lowest priority. What was your primary diagnosis and why?
Plan: What was your plan for diagnostics and primary diagnosis? What was your plan for treatment and management, including alternative therapies? Include pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic treatments, alternative therapies, and follow-up parameters for this patient , as well as a rationale for this treatment and management plan.
Very Important: Reflection notes: What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation in her Gynecologic Health?
Gagan, M. J. (2009). The SOAP format enhances communication. Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand, 15(5), 15.
Tharpe, N. L., Farley, C., & Jordan, R. G. (2013). Clinical practice guidelines for midwifery & Women’s health (4th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Publishers.
Chapter 6, “Care of the Well Woman Across the Life Span” ,“Care of the Woman Interested in Barrier Methods of Birth Control” (pp. 275–278)
Chapter 7, “Care of the Woman with Reproductive Health Problems”
“Care of the Woman with Dysmenorrhea” (pp. 366–368)
“Care of the Woman with Premenstrual Symptoms, Syndrome (PMS), or Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)” (pp. 414–418)
Our swift nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients on all our Nursing essays
Order nursing papers crafted by our swift nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.