Genitalia Assessment Assignment:
- CC: “I have bumps on my bottom that I want to have checked out.”
- HPI: AB, a 21-year-old WF college student reports to your clinic with external
bumps on her genital area. She states the bumps are painless and feel rough. She states she is sexually active and has had more than one partner during the past year. Her initial sexual contact occurred at age 18. She reports no abnormal vaginal discharge. She is unsure how long the bumps have been there but noticed them about a week ago. Her last Pap smear exam was 3 years ago, and no dysplasia was found; the exam results were normal. She reports one sexually transmitted infection (chlamydia) about 2 years ago. She completed the treatment for chlamydia as prescribed.
- PMH: Asthma
- Medications: Symbicort 160/4.5mcg
- Allergies: NKDA
- FH: No hx of breast or cervical cancer, Father hx HTN, Mother hx HTN, GERD
- Social: Denies tobacco use; occasional etoh, married, 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys)
- VS: Temp 98.6; BP 120/86; RR 16; P 92; HT 5’10”; WT 169lbs
- Heart: RRR, no murmurs
- Lungs: CTA, chest wall symmetrical
- Genital: Normal female hair pattern distribution; no masses or swelling. Urethral
meatus intact without erythema or discharge. Perineum intact. Vaginal mucosa pink and moist with rugae present, pos for firm, round, small, painless ulcer noted on external labia
- Abd: soft, normoactive bowel sounds, neg rebound, neg murphy’s, negMcBurney
- Diagnostics: HSV specimen obtained
- Review the Episodic note case study provided you for this week’s Assignment.
- Based on the Episodic note case study:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources and consider the insights they provide about the case study. Refer to Chapter 3 of the Sullivan resource to guide you as you complete your Lab Assignment.
- Search the Walden library or the Internet for evidence-based resources to support your answers to the questions provided.
- Consider what history would be necessary to collect from the patient in the case study.
- Consider what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate to gather more information about the patient’s condition. How would the results be used to make a diagnosis?
- Identify at least five possible conditions that may be considered in a differential diagnosis for the patient.
Our swift nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients on Genitalia Assessment essays
Order nursing papers crafted by our swift nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.