Death, Dying, And Grief
In many cultures and religions, the meaning of Death Dying, And Grief
is not just a physical event, but carries a heavy spiritual significance (Grand Canyon University, 2018). In Christianity, death is given its ultimate meaning in terms of Christ’s suffering, death and resurrection (Grand Canyon University, 2018). Ethical issues during end of life arise such as euthanasia and physician assisted suicide. Euthanasia is the act of ending someone’s life in a both a peaceful way and without prolonged suffering (Grand Canyon University, 2018) Euthanasia can occur voluntarily, involuntarily or nonvoluntarily (Grand Canyon University, 2018) Physician assisted suicide refers the assistance or supervision of a physician to help end life (Grand Canyon University, 2018). The argument supporting physician assisted suicide and euthanasia is the respect for autonomy over the control of an individual’s life and the appeal of acts of mercy and compassion (Grand Canyon University, 2018).
There is a significant difference between intentionally ending a life and accepting the end of life. I personally do not agree with assisted suicide or euthanasia. According to the American Nurses Association (ANA), the organization opposes euthanasia because it is inconsistent with the core commitment of the nursing profession (ANA, 2021). The highest act of freedom according to the Bible is the sacrifice of oneself for others and yielding one’s freedom to God’s purposes (Grand Canyon University, 2018). Every man and woman embody inherent dignity; therefore, euthanasia and assisted suicide opposes God’s instruction and direction. The alleviation of suffering in this world is part of the Christian duty but never through killing the sufferer (Grand Canyon University, 2018).
Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide and, thus, euthanasia from the topic readings. Do you agree? Why or why not? Refer to the lecture and topic readings in your response.
Using 200-300 words APA format with at least two references.
Our swift nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients on Death, Dying and Grief essays
Order nursing papers crafted by our swift nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.