Cellular Biology & Case Study Discussion
Cellular Biology & Case Study Discussion and Assignment
Discuss Morphology of cells and the factor it plays in general function and structure. Also, choose a condition from the following case studies: ventricular hypertrophy, Retinoblastoma, ADHD, Poisoning
Initial Post of Case Study:
- Due: 3/4/21, 11:59 pm PT
- Length: A minimum of 250 words, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years
Choose 2 here:
MSN570 Week 1 Case Studies
A 72 year old male presents with a reduced ejection fraction, D/T left ventricular hypertrophy.
- What is the most likely cause of left ventricular hypertrophy?
- How does this type of cellular adaptation relate to the inability of heart muscle cells to undergo division?
- Briefly explain how cellular adaptation provides an “advantage” to the heart muscle; and, explain how cellular adaptation may ultimately contribute to heart “failure” if the underlying stress is not reversed.
- Describe cellular adaptations that occur during atrophy, hypertrophy, hyperplasia, dysplasia and metaplasia and identify conditions when each can occur.
A 2 two year old male presents with a retinal tumor and ultimately Retinoblastoma.
- What is retinoblastoma, and what is the pattern of inheritance for this type of cancer?
- What type of gene is the retinoblastoma gene, and how does mutation in this gene give rise to cancer? Be sure to indicate the consequences of mutating one or both of the alleles for this gene.
- What is the difference between a germline and a somatic mutation?
- What is the normal function of the pRB protein with regard to cell cycle regulation?
An 18 year old male presents with ADHD, small testes and learning disabilities. After a workup it is determined that he has a kerotype 47 XXY.
- Discuss meiosis and mitosis.
- Are the concepts of diffusion, active transport or osmosis implicated in various genetic conditions? If so, how? If not, explain.
- Can genetics conditions be reversed, why ore why not?
A 15 year old male presents after ingesting windshield wiper fluid to get high. Explain what will happen to the following:
- Sodium levels
- Oncotic pressure
Our swift nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients on Cellular Biology essays
Order nursing papers crafted by our swift nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.