Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner Employment Contract Critique
- Scope of services to be performed and population (pediatrics, geriatrics, family, etc.)
- Travel compensation
- On call time
- Duration of employment
- How the agreement can be altered or updated
- Responsibility for maintaining and paying for credentials
- Time off and expenses for continuing education
- Vacation time
- Paid conferences or CME
- Restriction on competition
- Reasons for termination
- Extent of support service to be offered to the NP
- Expectations regarding the number of patients seen per day
- Expectations regarding non-clinical work to be done by NP
- Release to the NP of the NPs quality performance as measured by health plan auditors
This should be an APA formatted paper, and the above items should be listed as section headings where the student will give a brief critique under each section of the contract. As with any scholarly paper, there should be an introduction and conclusion. There should be evidence of analysis (not simply reporting the facts about the contract) by means of comparing some items (i.e. salary) to national or regional norms. Some of the sections may be combined. If the contract is missing a section, note this in the critique. Include the sample contract in the Appendix.
- Length: Approximately 1000-1500 words; 6-7 pages, double-spaced, not counting the Appendices
- Style Format: APA format with title page and references
Our swift nursing essay writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients on our essays
Order nursing papers crafted by our swift nursing essay writers for a guaranteed A++ nursing paper.
Let our professional nursing paper writers be there for you. Our top nursing essay writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.